Sunday, June 19, 2011

I like when I'm home

Hang out with Uncle and my little Sister at Pondok Gede Plaza
J.Co-ing....
Gurame Kuah!
Empal Goreng pedasss
at Radja Gurame, cbg. Pondok Gede Plaza! Yummyyyyy...

Wilhelmina Peppermint (From Holland). My current favourite Candy! :p
New Sport Flat Shoes and White Shocks
We are Golden - by.Mika
Tuna and Cumi Bumbu Balado by. Chef Mommy, I LOVE IT!

p.s : Only 2 days I am home, and I have got lot of things to bring back to Bandung..hahaha. New Dress, new flat shoes, foods, special milk to gain my weight, candies from Holland, ooooh... thank you soooo much mommy... and thanks my uncle too, who already bought me new flat shoes..
I like it :)

Love You all,


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^