What I eat for today's Lunch? I choose to cook by self than go lunch somewhere.. That because I have to sparing money for the brighter future.. (*hahaaa, too much!). So.. I have an Idea to cook any Food with Spicy Sour Sauce.. hmmm.. So I choose to cook Broccoli with Tofu and Sausage with Sauce.. Sooo Yummmeeehhh... :p
Here I have the Recept, maybe it usefull.. enjoy... :p
Broccoli Tofu Snap Ingredients: (for 2-3 Portions)
- Tofu, cut into pieces
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 cm Ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 red Chilli, minced
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Beef Broth
- a Glass of Water
- 1 tbsp Maizena
- Salt, Sugar, Peffer to taste
How to cook?
- Fried Tofu until half-cooked. Set aside.
- Saute Garlic, Ginger, Chilli Sauce, and Chilli.
- Add Sausage, Oyster Sauce, Beef Broth, Salt, Sugar, and Peffer. Mix well.
- Add Broccoli and Tofu. Mix well.
- Make a Maizena solution and add it into frying pan. Add glass of water. Mix well.