Saturday, January 7, 2017

Jump the Jumper

My second singapore outfit was wearing jumper, heels and again the floppy hat. Totally comfy with this outfit to walk all day.. but not the heels to wear all day long, kind of creepy and it will hurts my feet so much. But why i wearing heels? well, it makes me looks more shapy, you know, it will pull up your bottom and make body in the right way to be more sexy i guess :p.. I just wear it to walk around the mall indoor and will change it to my all-time-fave boots to walk around the city.. 

I was looking for a cold fresh air and had lunch in Sentosa Island Mall with le Hubby and he took me this pics.. :)



















What I wore :

Jumper - Uniqlo
Blouse Top - H&M
Heels - Bellagio
Floppy Hat - Cotton On
Sunnies - Ray Ban Aviator


Love,
KIKI









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^