Monday, April 18, 2016

Feeling so Bold

Long time no post since my last post about the wedding :p Back to blog world, here I want to share my last outfit I wore days ago. Not the current outfit actually but I'm currently like to wear Tees as my daily outit. I guess there's nothing particular to show but again, I don't want to let my Blog die just like the last time I did. Didn't post anything for a year. yess. a year! haha. And the other reason to post is, I'm not a Tee-kind-of-person , so Le Hubby took these ootd pics for me, because he said it's seldom happen that I want to be photographed when I'm wearing Tees. 

 

 
 
Btw this Tee by Cotton On is so soft and thin, and of course fit the climate so much. The place where I lived in is the place where we produce more sweat during the day, more than Summer in the 4 seasons countries. :p
 
 
 
 
Sometime I don't know how to wear Tee in good way until we can named ootd. I guess I like it from now on. Be casual with it. But still I love dresses much more! haha
 
 
 
 
 
What I wore :
 
Tee - Cotton On
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Docs
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Sunnies - Rayban Aviator
Leather Jacket - Unbranded
 
Love,
Kiki            

 

30 comments:

  1. Amazing post, dear! :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC, write a comment and I follow you back :) ♥
    http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure my dear. i'll let you know on your blogpost :D

      Delete
  2. ur hair looks like ariel from little mermaid! <3

    VVEEKEND 101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit Hun, your shoes are super cute. Love the hair girl.

    www.stellasglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes is the winner, but i love the whole look!

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute casual look! and whoooaa you have a bold hair color!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the looks! so simple and chic! especially i love the LV bag!!! and also cotton on shirt is very comfy!! anw i already follow u on gfc, mind to followback?
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much..and sure dear.. lets follow each others.. i'll let you know :D

      Delete
  7. Amazing outfit!! I love so much your style <3
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?? let me know on my blog <3
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tks a lot dear.. i'll follow you n will let you know on your blogpost :D

      Delete
  8. Fantastic look!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you look amazing!
    Sure we can follow each other! Followed on GFC and Bloglovin. Please follow back!
    Let´s keep in touch :)
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks a lot! definitely followed you back :D

      Delete
  10. nice combination your tee and boots. i love the color

    www.sabrinamaida.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the tee and how you styled it! This is a gorgeous outfit! And I love your hair. Beautiful photos!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sooo much lili.. love your blog too btw :)

      Delete
  12. nice ! :)

    www.hellooselina.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  13. stylenya lucu banget kak! keren! warna rambutnya jadi ngingetin sama karakter Jean di X-men! hahahah >.<

    http://sensitive-explosive.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^