Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Breeze

Want to share a good time I had from last weekend. Went to an outdoor hangout place in BSD City named The Breeze. A place full of cafe and resto with a concept an outdoor mall in town. There's a small lake in the middle and make the ambience feel so naturally nature yet modern. I just like it. Btw, Back to basic, wearing a little black dress from Zara and stripey tanktop for a shiney day. Bought this dress long time ago but just felt like new since I wore it only once. So comfy and stretch.. So simple.. :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I decided to try Chakra Cafe&Resto, cause it looks good from the outside and yes it is, cute yet elegant. :)
    
 
 
 
 
 
What I wore :
 
Black Dress - Zara
Top - Cotton On
Blazer - Thriftstore
Shoes - Docs by H&M
Bag - Rotellie
Love,
Kiki
 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. This outfit looks so nice and girly on you :) just started following your blog as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blazer!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit,dear! Have a lovely week!xx

    Vildana from :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/03/spring-fever-poly-power.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/03/you-are-song-of-my-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great photos! Thanks for your comment, I am following you now on GFC and Bloglovin ♥
    I hope you follow back :*

    Best wishes,
    It's Gilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great day. I really like that Zara dress, it looks basic and still stylish. I also like that you paired the dress with Docs by H&M. I think I have a pair hiding in the back of my closet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos and style <3
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?? let me know in my blog <3
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! Pictures are so amazing ♡

    GIVEAWAY (ONLY 1 DAY LEFT) --> ✨kreativanblog.blogspot.com ✨
    HURRY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! I love your photos :) xx

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/03/rose-quartz-maxi.html

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^