Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Wedding pt.1

Last Week on Jun 8th, one of my best friend were getting married.. I am so happy for you both!! We were on the same dormitory when in College. 4years togetherness with another students from any different faculty were so wonderful.. I miss those days, and now I wish we could do reunion any time.. Happy day for a happy life.. Congratulation,my dear.. <3 nbsp="" p="">



Bandung (again) that day was so bright.. After comin for a wedding reception, me and le boyfriend decided to try out new cafe in Bandung named Rocca n Co. It located at Jalan Progo and direct beside the Hummingbird Cafe. At this area you'll find any other unique and nice place to hangout such Tokyo Connection cafe, Giggle Box Cafe, Kopi Progo Cafe etc.  So here we were and took some ootd pics.. :p







Dress by 2nd_Fashion // Belt by H&M //
Statement Necklace bought at Random Store // Shoes by Nine West

Due to we already eat a lot of yummy food at the Wedding reception, we only ordered dessert at Rocca n Co. These are what we ordered :

Very Berry Pizza Dessert

And these are the interior for the outside area of Rocca n Co. badly I didnt take any indoor interior pics but It is so nice though..  :) 





Happy Tummy guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^