Saturday, July 14, 2012

Busy Dizzy

Hello readers..
How are you today? :)
It is a long time since I posted my latest post..  I gotta lot to do and I've been busy with my work stuffs.. You know how I really miss blogging, :( But dood news is, I already get a job! hahaha
I don't wanna be jobless for long time after my graduation. I've got an interview, test, medical check up and so on one month ago.. and I started my first job on last 2 weeks in an airport ground handling company. 
I need to learn so much new thing I've never learn before. So I've been very very busy and dizzy to doing all great and perfectly.. but important is, I like my job as well! ^o^



Okay then, I've got my day off last wednesday, so I decided to have a date with Bf. (He came a long from Bandung only to meet me, what a sweet ;) having Diner, watching Movie, and walking around the Mall, shooting some photos that day. oh I really miss this routine. And I'm really happy for it :p


Amazing Spider Man is 'amazing' :o




 I will spend my weekend to have a relaxation only at home.. or maybe some shopping places..hehe :p 


What I wear :

Denim Lace Top - Thrift Store
Leopard Statement Necklace - Taman Mini
Blue Jeans - Sogo Dept.Store
Velvet Lace Belt - Random store in Jakarta
Bag - Charles Jourdan
Booties - Random shoe store in Germany


Have a nice weekend, \(^o^)/


13 comments:

  1. I like your belt and shirt, these are very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. warna hitamnya "out" banget :D dari rambut kaka, tas, dan bootnya.. statement color! XD

    http://mylittlecreambutton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace and the shirt! great blog, did you want to follow eachother?

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look wonderful! love your blouse and necklace:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look!love this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is sooo beautiful! Love it :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the job! cute look!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much Gaby.. I'll visit your blog soon and follow yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice boots.. :) i love it. :)

    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^