Monday, September 12, 2011

On The Bridge

 Today is a day to meet up with my Fellas!
What a lovely reunion with them.. ^___^ 

Fried Bananas and The Expresso
with the girls!
 Blueberry Pancake 
 Fettucine Aglio Olio (a.k.a Kwetiaw rica-rica) HOT LEVEL 10! @___@
In front of Kopi Progo, Bandung, West Java

My Boyfie pick me up and on the way back home we made some Photo shoot..
it located on a main street (a big bridge). ^_^
Street night view..
 It is soooo windy... The wind blows my hair into a mess..haha :p 
I want to post this look on LB but it is too bad quality, so I won't.. -__-
Ooow and I made my own nail art on my fingers..
It was a lady bugs in pink, but they was too bad..
I'll remove them soon! hahaha
Okay..Have a good goooood night, guys.. ^_______^



1 comment:

  1. It doesn't look bad at all! Love your nails, so cute >.<
    I'm very glad I found your blog, I'm following you now :)

    Dee-VineAnonyme

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comment. And don't forget to follow! ^^